4 Nisan 2011 Pazartesi

...Pillow...

photo

...Pillow...

Unedited shot of people at the 'International Pillow Fight Day 2011' yesterday in Amsterdam. Taken with my Sony HX1.

Yesterday was the 'International Pillow Fight Day 2011 and in Amsterdam there was a big crowd on the Dam square to fight. I missed most of the action because I was in the Vondelpark skating again, but I still managed to take some shots of the fighters. I have to say, it was pretty nasty getting all covered in feathers and dust, next year I'll take some photos from inside a closed glass cabin or something, haha :D

Have a nice Sunday, take it easy :)

I've made a movie of the Pillow fighting too, check it out on my YouTube channel, thanks :)

Movie

Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

Tags

AmsterSam

AmsterS@m

Amsterdam

Holland

Netherlands

Europe

Spring

2011

Carpe Diem

Life is good

Check out my Website, www.amstersam.com

Amsterdam - The best City in the World

Reflections of Amsterdam

No Photoshop

Unedited

Sony HX1

AmsterS@m the wicked Reflectah

The Wicked Reflectah

Wicked

Reflectah

Wicked Reflections

Puddle Pictures

Water Reflections

Girl

Woman

Cute

Beautiful

Hot

Babe

Sexy

Lovely

Legs

Hair

International Pillow Fight Day 2011

pillow fight, dam square, vondelpark, feathers, haha, crowd, amsterdam, sony, photos online

Flickr.com

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder