5 Eylül 2011 Pazartesi

Be Still - Pamela Young

be still - pamela young
be still - pamela young

Be Still opens with the emotional election of a new Pope, and an ominous warning. Some unlikely messengers claim to have been visited by angels - all of whom deliver the same frightening message.
Emmy-winning television reporter Amanda Fox hears of the reports but, ever the skeptic, dismisses them. But as more and more reports surface from all over the world, she decides to investigate who is really behind these allegations. The chilling evidence she discovers shakes her beliefs of God, His message and the consequences to mankind for defying Him.

Of one encounter in Lima, Peru, Young writes:

“Can you tell me what happened?” Amanda asked gently.

He looked at her without speaking. Finally he said quietly
“It was here. I was sleeping. I heard someone call me.
‘Manny,’ she said. I turned over and saw a woman.” Tears began to well in his eyes as hecontinued. “She called my name
again and said that God loves me and has chosen me
to bring a message to the world.” He stopped and took a
breath.

“What was the message?”

He looked at her and said, "She said that she wanted me to tell them that God has loved His people but they have not loved
Him.” He stopped and began to sob softly. He continued
brokenly,“And then she said to tell God’s people to prepare
themselves.”

Finally! A timely novel that delivers a much-needed message in a world where morals and civility have taken an ugly turn. Be Still is an enthralling, revelatory story that will hold your attention to the end.

DOWNLOAD BE STILL - PAMELA YOUNG

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder